Friday, October 1, 2010

Word From The Word {October}

Hello Blessed Ones

Is this weather great or what? I can handle a lot of this, even a little cooler works for me! We are funny creatures sometimes.... We want cool when its hot, warm when its cold! You would think that we are hard to please or something!!

I am glad that the God we serve is not that fickle or hard to please! He just tells us- "with out faith, you cannot please me." That shouldn’t be too difficult of a task. Just believe in Him, trust Him, don’t waver and He will get involved in your life.

I preached a message entitled, “ A Revelation of Nothing”. I believe that we need to get a revelation of- nothing is ever impossible with God! If you can find His Word on the matter then you should believe it, declare it and stand until you get the victory.

The Word says more that just, "I can do all things." It says it is through Christ! It's His word that enables me to do all things! When I have His word on it- that is my strength, ability, power and proof.

I pray that you will have a "revelation of nothing" and that you experience victory in every area of your life. Have a great October.

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: