Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {10.20.10}

TMI- To Much Information!

Proverbs 3:5&6- "...trust in the Lord with all your heart…"

Psalm 91:11- "...for He shall give His angels charge over me…"

In the day we live, we are filled with information. I think there has always been trouble through out the world, we just didn’t know it like we do now. We have live news at our disposal. I am not saying that is all bad, yet it can cause us to began to worry and be afraid. Awareness is good, fear and worry is not! I am glad that we can trust God in the day we live. Don’t allow the news you hear control your life. God is still God! He will still be with us to protect and meet all of our needs. Like the old song says, “God will take care of you, through every day along life’s way, He will take care of you, God will take care of you.”

Thank you Father that you will take care of me and my household. I am so glad that I can look to You, trust in You, and know that You are my supply and protection. Your Word always brings good news to me today and my tomorrow. The words that I receive form Your Word will bring me peace. I will not be afraid, I will trust in You. Amen.

P Lloyd

No comments: