Thursday, September 2, 2010

September- Word From The Word

Hello Blessed Ones!

I pray that all is good with you and yours. It seems like a long Summer, but maybe the end is near. Our Grandkids are all in school and getting into their routine. Hopefully by the time you get this letter we have had some much needed rain. I am glad that we know the maker of the rain!

I preached a message entitled, “Bent Not Broken”. I used the analogy of the Palm tree. God designed it to bend all the way over with out breaking. It can take a licking and keep on ticking!

Sometimes life can dish out things that can bend you over and many times I see people broken as a result of it. God has designed us to take a licking yet keep on ticking. We may have to go through some things but we know that when the storm has passed we will still be standing tall.

I read where a Palm trees root system actually got stronger after a storm and as a result gave opportunity for more growth to the tree. So whatever you are going through right now, stand tall and get ready for growth as a result of the storm.

I pray and believe that the rest of your days will be the best of your days!

If you are in the Franklin Texas area September 11, I will be speaking at Franklin Worship Center with Pastor Rodney & Billie Joe Box. Services are at 7:00pm.

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: