Thursday, June 24, 2010

July- Word From The Word

Hello Blessed Ones! I pray all is well with you and yours!

This past Fathers Day, I preached a message entitled, “Who’s Yo Daddy?”. I am glad to know who my earthly daddy is, but also to know who my Heavenly Father is.

Different places in the Bible it tells us that we are adopted into the family of God "as sons where as we cry out Abba, Father."

In Buffalo, that just means "Daddy, Daddy!" Who’s Yo Daddy? It sure is a good thing to know.

We found that as sons, we are heirs, even joint heirs with Christ Jesus. That means that we have an inheritance.

As you read the Word you will find blessings, promises and favors that BELONG to you as heirs and as children of the Most High God.

Play "Who's Yo Daddy?" below and remember, you can hear many other sermons on our church website HERE


As you listen to this message I pray that you will see how blessed that you are to be a part of the Family of God.

Pastor LLoyd

No comments: