Monday, June 7, 2010

June- Word From The Word

Hello Blessed Ones!

Greetings in the name of Jesus! I hope all is well with you and yours.
I preached a message recently, entitled, “Are We There Yet?.” My kids were always ask me that questions five minutes after leaving the house. No, we are not there yet, but we are on our way.

I don’t know where you are in your life right now. You may have arrived, everything may be great, even if you haven’t arrived yet you need to know that you are on your way to triumph.

Paul said that we are to "run in such a way that we may win." In this message, I talked about, “such a way”.

While we are headed to better, to victory and triumph, we are to run in “such a way” that we show our trust and confidence in our God. How do we do that? Look like a winner, sound like a winner and not a whiner!

James says to "count it all joy when you have trouble." Problems are not joyful, but if you know your end result is lacking nothing and complete, that ought to give you some joy along the way.

I hope this message will be a blessing to you and that you look like and sound like a winner on your way to triumph.
Head over to the MCC website to listen to recent sermons today!

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: