Friday, April 30, 2010

May- Word From The Word

Hello Blessed Ones

I pray as you read this that all is well with you and yours. We are living in a day that we are seeing the Glory of God moving on behalf of His people. I believe that the rest of our days are going to be the best of our days!

One of the things that I believe in the days ahead is that we are going to need the peace of God. I preached a message entitled, Peace Is A Place. What I mean by that is, peace is a place of safety, supply, contentment and rest. The Bible says that we are to enter into His rest, it even says that we are to be diligent to enter in.

Psalm 34 says that we are to seek peace and pursue it. That sounds like we are to go after it. In John 14 Jesus says, "My peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you." Obviously then peace is available to us.

I think that right in the middle of adversity there is still peace available to keep you from being overcome by the situation and allow you to deal with it with the wisdom of God, strength, confidence and peace.

I have made this statement many times, “Peace is a place where faith works at its best.” When you are in His peace, faith works its best because you are giving no place to worry, doubt or fear.

To hear this message, "Peace Is A Place" simply go to our website and click on the SERMONS tab or click HERE and scroll down to find it. I pray as you hear this message that faith will rise up in you to a place that you enter into His peace and you find rest for your soul. Peace is a place where you can cast your cares on Him knowing that He cares for you.

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: