Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {09.08.10}

Wednesday is know as “hump” day. You have made the first half of the week and now you are on your way to the second half. By now you may be needing a "Weapon" {scripture} from the Word that will get you through the rest of the week. I will call it:

"Wednesday’s Weapon!"

Philippians 4:13-- "I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength."

Regardless what you may be facing this week, God is eager to get involved and help you. How does He do that? It comes through your asking Him to in faith.

"God, I am asking for your involvement in my life. I declare as your child that I can, and do have Your strength, wisdom and peace.
On my own I am limited, but with Your help, limitations are removed. I release those things that I have struggled with to You. Worry, fear and confusion is overcome by Your strength that You have so graciously offered me. I receive Your strength in my life. The rest of this week I will remind myself that I CAN do all things through Christ that strengthen me! Amen!"

P Lloyd

No comments: