Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {09.15.10}

Wednesday's Weapon

Philippians 4:19 "For my God shall supply ALL my needs according to His riches."
Ephesians 3:20 "He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think."

In the days that we live a lot of people are struggling with not having enough. Not enough patience, not enough money, not enough time and on and on it goes. God can help you in this area of your life. Again, His help comes through your asking and believing in faith.

Thank you Father for involving yourself with my life. You are my supply. You are more than enough God, a God of abundance. Today I believe that all of my needs will be met and that I will have enough of everything I need to enjoy this day and every day that you give me. Amen!

P Lloyd

No comments: