Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Relationship

I John 1:4... that your joy might be full
John 8:37... that My Word has no place in you


The Bible tell us that when we have a relationship with God, that it will bring us a fullness of joy. It goes on to say that many people have never come to know Him, because His Word had no place in them. God’s Word is a light to our lives. The only way to know God, is through His Word. The entrance of His Word brings light, and understanding. To have a relationship with someone, you must spend time with them. Time spent with God and His Word, will never be a waste of time. The more you get to know Him, the more you will want to serve Him, and it will become easy to trust Him.

Father, forgive me for neglecting You, and Your Word. I want the joy that only comes through knowing you. I will spend more time with You from now on, and enjoy Your Word and our relationship. I declare from this time forth, Your Word will find a place in my heart.
P Lloyd

No comments: