Saturday, March 12, 2011

Going Through To Get To

A lot of people are going through things in life. You might say, ”that’s me!” Well, as long as you are going through, at least you are headed somewhere. Momentum is important, if you lose momentum, a forward motion, your stuck!

When you become stuck, you just sit there. Your bogged down, and headed nowhere. We can cry out, I’m stuck! Maybe we should cry out, Help me, I’m stuck!

You have to want help. God will help you if you will ask Him to. Read Isaiah 43:1&2. He let us know that He can make a road in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert place.

The Apostle Paul says, that we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. We have to have His strength, to go through things, and come out victorious. I don’t want to just go through, I want to come out victorious.

Joining us tomorrow morning for Sunday School at 9:30, and Worship Service at 10:30. I believe God has a Word that will help you to come out victorious!

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: