Tuesday, March 22, 2011

IT’s Possible!

Matthew 19:26...all things are possible to those who believe.
Romans 8:37...yet in all these things we are more than conquerors.


I don’t know what you may be facing right now. It may seem to be totally impossible, in the natural, for things to turn around. The good news is, that it is possible with God on your side. If you can believe His Word, then you can get started in the right direction to see a turn around.

All things are possible to the one who can dare to believe God and His Word. Your believing, activates God’s ability, to get involved in you situation. It may not change overnight, but something begins when you start believing.

Thank you Father that Your Word declares that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. I believe that all things are possible with you. I believe that a turn around has to begin in my situation right now, as I activate my faith in an all powerful God! Thank You for making me more than a conqueror.
P Lloyd

No comments: