Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Honoring God

I Samuel 2:30...for those who honor me I will honor
Proverb 4:20/22...honor My Words, for they will produce life


When you think about honoring God,what do you think of doing? For some it might be praising, for others it might be praying. These things can bring honor to Him, but I believe the greastest way to honor Him, is to live everyday for Him. When everything seems to be going wrong,you just take time to let Him know, I am trusting You right in the middle of this mess!

He said He would give honor to those who would honor Him. Through out the Word, God declares, you do this, or that, and I will bless you.That to me, shows Him honor, and He in return shows it back to you.

Thank you Father for Your Word. I will honor you by living it out during my day. Forgive me for not honoring You during times that I could have. In Your Word i will find direction, peace and strength. I desire to live for You and allow Your Word to live through me.
P Lloyd

No comments: