Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Potential Power

Proverbs 4:20...My son, pay attention to my word, for they are life to you.
Proverbs 10:13... Wisdom is found on the lips of Him who has understanding.


The Word of God has so much potential in it, that it can move mountains, set captives free, and open the eyes of the blind. It can meet the needs of people, show us the way to salvation, and always led us in victory. The Word declares that it is life to those that find it. A bull dozer has the power potential, to push trees over, to move great mounds of dirt, and in a little while change the looks of a place. In order for that Dozer to release that potential, someone has to know how to operate it. The Word of God has to have someone to work it. With all the potential that it has, someone has to act in faith believing it to release that power. The power is there, the operating it is up to us.

Father, I want to thank you for the power of Your Word. I believe that It's power can be released through my believing in it. I choose to believe Your Word, I chose to operate it with faith. To think, and to act, in line with Your Word, and see it's power released on my behalf. Thank you that it will always led me in victory.

1 comment:

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...

Thank you Lord that the Power of your written and spoken Word has changed my life. Thank you for giving me the privilege to minister that the power is available to those who believe.