Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {12.01.10}

Bright Days Ahead!

Jeremiah 29:11- "...my thoughts for you are good and not evil..."
II Corinthians 1:20- "all the promises of God are yes and amen"

When we get our thinking in line with His, we will see things in a different light. Problems can produce darkness, God’s Word will always bring light. He says that His Word is a lamp and a light unto our path. Another place, He tells us to walk in the light as He is the light. How do you get His light to shine for you? You began to speak His Word over the problem. Just as you spread butter on bread, so you speak light into darkness. It doesn’t take a lot of light to see through the dark. Speak some light into your dark and see what God has in store for you.

Thank you Father that Your Word is my light. I choose to speak Your Word into my darkness. Darkness flees when light shows up. Your Word speaks of a future for me filled with hope. I believe that I receive according to Your Word. Thank You for a path that is sure. A path that I can see a way out of any trouble. I trust You and I trust Your Word, my days ahead are bright!

P Lloyd

No comments: