Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Weapon {11.24.10}

Give Thanks

Psalm 100:4 "...be thankful to Him and bless His name…"
Verse 5
"...for the Lord is good…"
I Thessalonians 5:18
"In everything give thanks…"

I don’t know what you are going through as you read this column. You may have some things going on that have tested your faith, or even tired your mind and body. In the middle of it all, God’s Word still tells us to give thanks. Why would He require us to give thanks? Because in the middle of your situation, you are still acknowledging Him as God. As you do this He has every right to get involved in your life. You are not thanking Him for the struggles, but for His participation in your life that will change things on your behalf. Everyday should be a day of Thanksgiving.

Thank you Father that you do care about everything that I have to face in life. You are always faithful to Your Word. Thank You for always being mindful of me. You are a good God at all times. In anything, and everything I face, I will honor You by giving You thanks.

From my Family to yours,
Happy Thanksgiving!
P Lloyd

No comments: