Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {11.10.10}

Wrong Ain’t Right!

Psalm 37:3,4&5 "…trust.... delight.... and commit your ways to the Lord"
Psalm 119:105 "Your Word is a lamp and light unto my path"

We live in a day when it seems anything goes. Some of the things that we use to see as wrong, now it has become right. We as Christians need a standard that we can live by. I believe that should be the Word of God. The Word is not difficult to live by when our attitude and priorities are right. When our desire is to please Him, and not them, it will not be a burden, but a blessing for us to follow. God says that His Word is a "lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path." He declares that in His Word, we will find rest for our soul.

Father I thank you for you Word, that it is always right and never wrong. In it there is direction, protection and fulfillment. Thank you for helping me to follow your ways, knowing that my days can be days of peace. Help me to see Your Word as a delight and never a burden. I will strive to place great value upon Your Word. I will set it as a standard for my life.

P. Lloyd

No comments: