Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {11.17.10}

Don’t Give Up!

Galatians 6:9.…."Let us not grow weary while doing good"
Jeremiah 1:12... "I watch over My Word to perform it"

Sometimes giving up is easier than hanging in there, but anyone can give up! The Bible calls it weariness. We don’t just become weary overnight. It has to grow on us. Have you become weary lately because of a situation that is not working out as quickly as you would like? Weariness is a product of our thinking. Stop thinking that way. The Word says, "In due season you will reap if you do not quit". Began to declare, I have a due season on its way and I refuse to give up and quit. God is watching over His Word to perform it!

Thank you Father that Your Word is Truth. I walk by faith according to Your Word. I will not allow weariness to control my thoughts. I will stay with Your Word, and I know that it will not fail. I choose to praise You for Your Word that always prevails. I have a due season that can come forth any time, I refuse to quit!

P Lloyd

2 comments:

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...

I needed to be reminded of this
weary and waiting
I will not grow weary while waiting
I will be doing while I wait

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.