Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {11.03.10}

I Have Value
Psalm 139:14 "I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Ephesians 2:10
"I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus."

I think that we fail to see just how valuable that we are in God's eyes. He placed so much value upon you that He gave His own son to die for you. The Bible says that you are a part of the Body of Christ. Though there are many members, you have a place, a part in that body. Your life counts for something. God placed so much value on you that He made you only a little lower than Himself! You may have been what you thought as a nobody, but through Jesus Christ you have been made a somebody!

Father, I thank you that you place great value upon my life. Since value is determined by what someone is willing to pay. You showed how much you valued me by giving Your Son to die for me. He paid for my sins, and allowed me to become a part of the Body of Christ. I am Yours and You are mine. I have great value because of You! Amen.

P Lloyd

No comments: