Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wednesday's Weapon! {12.15.10}

God Doesn’t Care!

Romans 8:37..."nothing can separate us from the love of God."
II Corinthians 12:9..."My grace is sufficient for you."


We need to know that God doesn’t care where you have been or what you have done. He is concerned about you future, about your tomorrow. He forgives and forgets about yesterdays and puts you on the right path for today. His grace is sufficient for you and me, and His love for us is unconditional. We are not accustom to this kind of love. He loved me when I wasn’t lovable.You may have failed at many things in your past. Failing does not make you a failure. God specializes in taking a nobody and making a somebody of them. With out Him we are all nobody! Allow God’s grace to be sufficient for you. Except His love and ability to give you a bright tomorrow.

Thank you Father for your love and grace that you show me. I am so grateful that because of you I am a somebody. Even when I was not loveable, You showered me with Your love. Your grace is sufficient in my life. My future is bright because you are my light.

P. Lloyd

No comments: