Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Weapon {12.29.10}

All Hope Is Lost!

Acts 27:20 "...when all hope of being saved was lost."

Jeremiah 29:11 "...to give you a future and a hope."

Proverbs 13:12 "...hope deferred {put off} makes the heart sick."

In the day that we live, it seems that a lot of people have lost hope. In the Book of Acts, Paul and the men he was with, were witnessing this. It seemed all was going to be lost. Yet, he received instructions from the Lord. Hope was once again in sight. Nothing had changed at the time, but faith arose in him in the midst of the trouble and gave him strength. God's Word brings strength. Get in His Word, you will find HOPE!. The REST of your days can be the BEST of your days.

Thank you Father that Your Word is full of hope. You have a great future for me, and I refuse to have any less than your best in my life. My hope and expectancy is in you. It is not in what others say, but in what You say concerning me. I live with expectancy, that the REST of my days will be the BEST of my days!

P Lloyd

No comments: