Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Weapon {06.29.11}

Psalm 37:23 "The steps of a good man are ordered of the Lord"

We all need to know that God has a plan for our lives. We only live one day at a time, but our whole future has been planned by God. I don't believe that everything that happens is God's perfect plan for our lives. God says, the future that He has for us is good and not evil. He says it is filled with hope. When we head off in the opposite direction that God has for our lives, we create our own destiny. We can step out from under His hand if we make wrong choices. Our ways are to delight Him. When the do, we can know that all things will work out for our benefit and for His glory.

Thank you Father that you have a plan for my life. I desire to walk in that plan. Help me to see Your way everyday of my life. Where I have missed it, forgive me. I make the choice today to get back on the right track and follow your leading from this day forth. Amen.

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: