Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Weapon {06.15.11}

Something's Happening!

Galatians 6:9 "Let us not grow weary while doing good."
Ephesians 6:13 "...and having done all to stand, stand therefore"

I read a story about a tree in China called the Chinese Bambo Tree. It said that for the first four years after the seed is planted, nothing seems to be happening. Then on the fifth year, are you ready for this??..... on the fifth year, it shoots up to 80 feet!!! Obviously, something was taking place underground, that would enable that tree to have a root system, that could take care of it when it grew to 80 feet.

When you stand on the Word of God in faith, it may seem that nothing is happening. Yet, during that time you are growing in ways you will never know until the answer is brought forth. You were developing "spiritual muscles" every time you confessed the Word. You may be their right now, don't you dare give up! You are just strengthening yourself for the victory that is on its way! In due season, you will reap if you don't give up.

Thank you Father that everyday I am strengthening myself with Your Word. I will not grow weary, I will grow stronger with each cofession of Your Word in faith. Any day could be my day for victory, so I won't give up, I will continue to grow up, and know that Your Word is working on my behalf. Amen.

P Lloyd

No comments: