Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday's Weapon! {02.09.11}

It’s Not To Late!

Psalm 139:17&18 "How precious are your thoughts toward me."
Galatians 3:5&9 "...not by our works but by faith in His works…"

I have mentioned this phrase many times. "Don’t let time change your mind." Have you ever had a situation that you have prayed about for a long time with out any obvious change? Have you ever given up because of the element of time? I don’t think that God ever allows time to be a factor. It is never to late for God to move. The lady with the issue of blood: 12yrs; the woman bent over and couldn’t raise up: 18yrs; Lazarus, dead and stinking: 4 days! Time had no effect on God’s ability to change the situation. Maybe you should reconsider a few things. It’s not to late!

Thank you Father that you are always thinking about me and my well being. Thank you that you have said, "nothing is impossible to those who believe." Forgive me for giving up before the victory came. I rekindle my faith in You, and declare, it is never to late for You! Amen.

P Lloyd

No comments: