Saturday, February 26, 2011

"People Pressure"

Hello all,

This Sunday I will be speaking on the subject of, "People Pressure".

When in school you may have remembered, peer pressure. It can be a powerful thing.
To go with the flow, to stay in the "click" so to speak.

I believe that is not just something that only young people deal with, but adults as well.

I believe that our goal as Christians should be, pleasing the Lord. It is still easy to follow men and what they think or say.

Some still glory the praise of men, more than the praise of God.
John 12, says that, many believed in Him,BUT....because of others, they did not follow after Him.

In this message, we are going to see the importance of following Him. And seeing how our choice to follow Him, can have a positive effect on us as well others.

Joshua said, choose this day who you will serve, as for as me and my house, we will serve the Lord!

I Look forward seeing you tomorrow at church.

P Lloyd

No comments: