Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Not Too Late!!

Blessings To All:

This Sunday, I have entitled my message,"It's Not To Late". I don't believe that time is an element that keeps God from moving and doing something great. You may have waited for a long time for healing, restoration or other needs to be meet.

When you have to wait for a while, the wait can become a weight. You may have been believing for this or that so long that you have lost some hope. When that happens, you stop exercising faith.

That doesn't mean that you stop praying and quoting scripture, but they have become more of a ritual than a release of power.

After your prayer time, if you are still "dry" and not uplifted or filled with expectation. Something is wrong! We have likely all experienced this at some point.

This message is going to get us back on track. I am expecting miracles of all kinds to began and some to happen this Sunday. I don't know how long you have been waiting for your answer, this one thing I do know,"It's Not To Late".

Come this Sunday with expectation and a declaration,"this is my day, I believe that I recieve according to the Word of God!"

P Lloyd

No comments: