Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wednesday Weapon 10.19.11

James 1:2/4... That the testing of your faith produces patience.

Don't you just love to hear about something that will produce patience /That is the one thing that though we need it, we sure don't like it! We might do the faith thing as long as it works quick, but if it takes very long, well forget it! This verse is telling us that faith is not what gives you the victory when you are being tested, no, it is faith producing patience that will produce completeness and the lack of nothing.

The Message Bible says not to try and wiggle out of the situation, that's what we want to do most of the time. Learn to relax, when you stand in faith, God's got your back! Waiting on the Lord to move doesn't mean that He decided not to. When done Scripturally, it will draw you closer to God.

Thank you Father that I can always trust you. Even when it may seem like anything is happening, I know Your Word is working on my behalf. I am so glad that I can trust You to do Your part if I will do mine. So until my answer shows up I will rejoice in you, be patient, and draw closer to You.
P Lloyd

1 comment:

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...

I believe the Bible says patience is a virtue, it is something we must attain to walk the path of Faith that takes us onward to become a successful victorious Disciple of Christ.
Without patience we will surely grow tired wnd weary. Gal 6v9)Eventually give in or give up when we do not receive what we want when we think it is time.
This is why God's timing is so very important, not our time.