Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Weapon 10.5.11

Philippians 4:13 I can do ALL things through Christ that strengthens me. Tonight I will be speaking on a subject entitled, ”Never Give Up!” Notice the first three words, “I can do“. Have you ever heard someone say, “I can’t do that!” You may have said it before yourself. When it comes to the things that God has called us to do, then you can do it. Notice it says, “all things“. So what can you do? All things, I can do all things. Obviously we can’t do all things in our on strength and ability. The thing He is trying to get us to see is that it is not dependent on your strength, power or might. It is through Christ that strengthens me. Christ will strengthen you to do all the things that you set your hand to do. If you feel that God is in what you are trying to get done, then declare what He has said. I can do all things through Christ, His Word and ability. Forget giving up, He will always led you in triumph. Thank you Father that you never give up on me. I refuse to give up also. You are my strength, You are my ability, You are my power. I am anointed to prosper, I cannot and I will not fail because of Your Word. The Greater one is in me and I will overcome! P Lloyd

No comments: