Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Weapon {07.20.11}

Exodus 14:11 "...because their were no graves in Egypt have you taken us away to die in the wilderness?"
vs. 13 "do not be afraid, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord."


Have you ever been in a situation where it seemed that the Lord had forsaken you? You might have been doing all of the right things, but it seems that all the wrong things were happening. I sing a song that says, “hold on, my Lord will show up, and He will take you through the fire again.” I just want you to know that you need to hold on. Don’t submit to the pressure. Our Lord will show up, and He will take you through the fire again!

The children of Israel complained when they ran into trouble, and were quick to forget all that God had done for them. Moses said, "do not be afraid," that is great advice! Let me give it to you today- DO NOT BE AFRAID, my Lord will show up! The Red sea looked like an impossibility, but God had a plan right in the middle of the mess. Moses executed that plan, and the next thing you see, they are singing songs of victory! I declare songs of victory over you and your house! It never gets to hard for God. Hang in there, my Lord will show up!

Thank you Father that I can trust you. You have brought me through many storms of life, and this one will be no different. I will not be afraid, I will trust in You. I will stand on Your Word and see the salvation of the Lord. Thank you for showing up and taking me through the fire again. Amen.

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: