Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wednesday Weapon {07.13.11}

Hebrews 4:15 & 16 "...let us come boldly and find mercy and grace to help."

I like the way the Message Bible says this, "Walk right up to Him and get what He is so ready to give. Take the mercy, accept the help."
I don’t know what you are going through today, but this I do know- God offers you help in a time of need. God doesn’t refuse to help us when we come to Him. It doesn’t matter if it is in the past or present. If you are one of His children, you can come boldly to Him. “Well Pastor, I have really messed up bad” or “ my problem is REALLY big”. Walk right up to Him and get what He is so ready to give! Take the mercy and accept the help. You might be saying, "I wish it was that easy.” The key word here is COME. Come to Him, it IS easy, it’s a choice that only you can make.

Thank you Father that you love me enough to forgive and strengthen me. You said my part was to come to You. I chose to come now. I receive Your mercy, and I accept Your help. I chose to do what is right in Your sight. Where I missed it forgive me, where I am weak, make me strong. I ask you, and thank you for it, in Jesus name. Amen.
~Pastor Lloyd

No comments: