Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Weapon {07.06.11}

Deuteronomy 5:29 "Keep My ways that it may be well with you"

Isaiah 1:19 "If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land."

God’s desire for us is that it might be well with us. He tells us to focus on His ways and His Word. He can cause things to turn out for our benefit, and His glory. God doesn’t give us His Word to put us in bondage. He gives us His Word so that we can come out victorious in our lives. He never said that we would not have test, He just promises that we can overcome. Willingness and obedience is the key to having His best in our lives. To be willing to do our part, so that He can do His. His desire for you is that you do well.

Thank you Father that in every situation, your plan for me is to do well. For every problem, you have given me a Promise. You said that you would never leave or forsake me. I put my trust in you, I am willing to obey Your Word, walk in Your ways, so that my days may be long. Amen.

Pastor Lloyd

No comments: