Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday's Weapon {05.11.11}

Believers In Training

Galatians 6:8
"We have a choice of sowing in two areas, flesh or spirit"

Galatians 6:7

"Which ever we sow into, of that shall we also reap"

Any kind of profession in life require training. To be the Believers that we are to be, will also require training. To become sensitive to His Spirit, will always require training. To train for something always requires effort. Began to train yourself to become sensitive to the voice of God. God has great things for you to do today, sensitivity to His voice will give you guidance, and boldness, to seize Godly opportunities. We are all Believers in training.

Father, I want to thank you for the opportunity to be used of You today. Help me to seize every opportunity that arises. I desire to sow into the things of the spirit. I desire to be led by You, and learn to be sensitive to You, today and every day. I am a Believer in training. Amen.

No comments: