Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Weapon 5.25.11

Mark 4:38...and they said to Him,"do you not care that we are perishing!"
Luke 18:38...and he cried out saying, "Jesus, have mercy on me!"


As you see the scriptures above, both are instances where people are crying out to Jesus. The first cry is in fear, and the second one, is to recieve mercy from the Lord. Which do you think will get the attention of the Lord?

Crying out can be a way to show all kinds of emotions. Joy, fear, anger and even tears from aggravation or discouragement.I believe Jesus is moved by cries of faith. Declaring the Word of God, right in the middle of a storm. I believe that if you and I will cry out in faith, it will get the attention of our Lord today.A cry of faith doesn't have to have tears involved, it can just be confidence that believes His Word and declares what it says.

Thank you Lord for the Word of God that always leds me in victory. I choose to cry out to the mountain, and declaring that it has to be moved in Jesus name. I refuse to cry out in fear or unbelief. I stand on Your Word, and having done all to stand, I will stand some more if necesary. I will see the victory that You say is mine!

P Lloyd

No comments: