Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Faithfulness - A Two Way Street

Hebrews 11: 6 With out faith, it is impossible to please God.
Psalms 103:7 God made known His ways to Moses.


We serve a faithful God. We can depend on Him to always be there. The question we need to ask ourselves is, can God depend on us? Are you one that God knows, if He has something for you to do, He can depend on you? God really does need you to get things done on the earth. Moses was used of God because He was willing to be used. Do you have time for God in you life? If He gave you an assignment today, can He count on you to say, “here I am Lord, use me?”

Father, I want to thank you for your faithfulness to me, I desire to be faithful to you as well. I want to be used by You. I want You to be able to count on me. I dedicate myself to You. With all my heart, I declare to You,” here I am, Lord use me.”

P Lloyd

No comments: