Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday Weapon 11.2.11

I Samuel 29:6/8...shall I pursue? Yes persue, and you shall recover all.

I am doing a part two on," Shall I Persue?". Have you ever put forth a lot of energy to pursue something that you later wished that you had not? Kind of like a dog chasing cars, and then one day he catches it, and it turned out to be a bad thing.

Some things we are to pursue in life. It is always good to know that God has your back. If you are pursuing things that He says you can have, then He will help you to acheive those things.
You have every right to pursue health, joy, peace and strength because of His Word that promises it is yours.

You have a right to have abundant life, to have a great day today, to expect blessings and to be a blessing.

David ask of the Lord, "shall I persue"? Maybe you need to inquire of the Lord in areas of your life that you are not sure what to do. He always has knows what is right for you.

Thank you Father for Your Word that allows me to know some things that are already mine, that I have a right to. For those things that I need Your wisdom and guidance, thank you for directing me in the ways that I need to go.

No comments: