Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Word From The Word

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. By the time you get this letter we will be into December 2009 and that just seems unreal doesn’t it.
It sure has been a quick year. We have had a lot of things to happen during the end of 2008 and most of 2009. We have had good things mixed with a lot of “not so good”.

Cheryl went through 10 months of chemo and radiation. She was and is still a Trooper. You can’t tell anything ever happen to her. She is an example of how you can go through and “grow” through a bad situation and come out the Victor!

I had a motorcycle accident November first that sent me to the hospital for two days. I had an ambulance ride that I don’t remember and a ride on a chopper that is pretty faint to. I broke a bunch of stuff and I am still recovering from it speedily!

Didn’t mean to take so much room telling you this but it goes with a message I preached, “The Waiting Process”. We have learned how to wait Scripturally and see God raise us up when things tried to pull us down.

I don’t know what you are going through as you read this but I do know there is a way to Victory and God’s Word when acted upon will bring you out more that a conquer! Our confession is, “the rest of our days are the best of our days!” Please read Isaiah 40:28-31

We pray God’s best over you and from my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

Pastor Lloyd

2 comments:

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...

I am so thankful God placed me in a church where the Pastor's not only preach the Word, but live it by example. You are an inspiration to me that helps me to "grow" through the trials of life. To have learned how to see the glass half FULL and not half EMPTY has changed my life and my ministry.
Looking to 2010 to be a year of blessings in health and wealth for not only the Lane and Threet homes but our every church family at MCC !! Norma

Cheryl L. said...

I thank Godfor the Word that you preach to us! It is always uplifting & encourages us to stand strong & over come! Love you!!