Monday, October 5, 2009

October- Word From The Word

I do believe Fall has arrived. It is amazing how suddenly the weather can change. I thought it was neat that the day Fall was suppose to be here it was right on the money according to the calendar.
I think it is neat when God changes situation with a suddenly. Boom! And everything has changed. I will forever remember years ago when God suddenly healed me of Arthritis and Hypoglycemia. I had problems for a long time and He spoke to me plain as day and said I have healed you and like the woman with the issue of blood, I felt something happen.
I am glad that He is still the same God of yesterday, today and forever. Maybe you need a suddenly from the Lord, I don’t know if it will happen like that, but I do believe that all things are possible to those that believe.
I don’t mean that you should believe only for a suddenly, but believe God for the need to be meet. Jesus said to the woman, YOUR FAITH has made you whole. If her faith did it for her, our faith can do it for us.
Have a great October and May God’s very best be yours.
Pastor Lloyd