Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Weapon 9.7.11

James 5:16...the effective fervent prayer avails much.

Last week I talked about, ”Praying With Power“. Prayer is a powerful force when done correctly. When you pray according to the Word, it has to be correct. Victory can come from the inside out. A fervent, heart felt prayer, comes from within. An inside revelation creates an outside manifestation. Suddenly the Word on the inside becomes bigger than the problem on the outside. When this happens, you can know that victory is already yours. You don’t have to see change to know things are about to change. Thank God for the privilege and the power of prayer.

Thank you Father for the power that is available to me as a Believer when I pray. Even when weapons form against me, they cannot prosper. You said that heart felt prayers are effective and powerful. Thank you that I can know inside, even before I see it on the outside. Truly, greater is He that is in me, than he who is in the world.

No comments: