Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wendesday Weapon {08.10.11}

Joshua 1:8 "This book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day & night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

We find in this scripture that God is giving instructions to Joshua, but I think also to us. Prosperity and success may have different meanings to people. It could be wealthy, or healthy. It might be a place of peace and rest. It could be a life with out worry or care. The point is, He tells us our part to do. Then you will MAKE YOUR WAY prosperous and be a success. Obedience to God always pays great dividends. Here is a “breakdown” of what He says to us: 1. Keep a watch over your words. 2. Think about what you think about. 3. Be a doer and not just a hearer. 4. And you will MAKE YOUR WAY prosperous and be a success.

Thank you Father that you care enough about me that you would give me instructions to cause me to be prosperous and successful. I am willing to make adjustments in my life that will cause things to turn around for me. I choose to be a doer of Your Word and not only a hearer. Amen.
Pastor Lloyd

No comments: