Monday, March 9, 2009

Marching Along

As we enter into the middle of March, how great it would be to march into all that God has in store for us. I was reading in Psalm 5:12 how that God says He surrounds the righteous with favor as with a shield.

Think about that, right now you are surrounded with God's favor. Reguardless which way you turn, there His favor is made available to you.

Our part is to believe that this is true because His word says it is.You may not look or feel favored at the moment but your faith in His word can cause things to turn around.

Declare this with me in faith,"Lord I choose to walk in your favor,Your benefits, blessings, and favor surround me. I will not worry, be afraid, or be stressed.Your word declares that you are for me, then who or what can overcome me."

No comments: