Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To Those Who Believe

I pray that you are blessed, in health and prospering in all your ways. You do know that this is the will of God for you and me. Jesus has paid an awesome price that we can have victory in every area of our lives. I so love the statement that Jesus made when He said, “all things are possible to those who believe”. The only thing that qualifies you to be a part of a possibility is your believing. On the other hand the only thing that can keep you in an impossible situation is your unbelief.
Is anything to hard for the Lord? That is a question that you need to answer. Is your situation to hard for the Lord to help you through and to bring you out victorious? Most of us would agree that nothing is to hard for the Lord. As simple as this may seem, this is where you may need to start your believing.
Sometimes I have to tell myself, “this is not to hard for the Lord to bring me out and into a better place.” I have found out a long time ago that the bigger the problem, greater the victory. If the thing you are going through today seems to be big, begin to focus on how great the victory will be.
As long as you continue to walk upright before the Lord, He declares that no good thing will He withhold from you. Begin right now to stop thinking about how big the mountain is and think about how big your God is. Declare it out loud, ”God is bigger than all my trouble and He is on my side.” His presence is just as close as the mention of his name. Do not forget what I was saying at the beginning, all things are possible to those who believe. If you can believe it, you are headed in the right direction to see it.
Pressing on in,
Pastor Lloyd

No comments: